Information reaching Apexnewsgh.com has it that the NABCO career pathways transition portal will now be filled according to the various models. Apexnewsgh.com is learning that this decision is to reduce the heavy load on the portal. The following schedules for completion of the process according to modules are below.
See full notice below:
QUICK NOTICE ‼️‼️‼️
UPDATES ON THE CAREER PATHWAYS TRANSITION PROCESS PORTAL
The following are schedules for completion of the process according to Modules👇👇👇
DATE SCHEDULE BY MODULES
- Feed + Heal + Enterprise Ghana; form Now until 6:00am Sunday, November 29, 2020.
- Revenue Ghana from 6:00am Sunday, November 29, 2020 to 6:00am, Tuesday, December 01, 2020
- Educate Ghana from 6:00am Tuesday, December 01, 2020 to 6:00am Thursday, December 03, 2020
- Civic + Digitise Ghana from 6:00am Thursday, December 03, 2020 to 6:00am Saturday, December 05, 2020.
Kindly also note, that we have allowed the system to acknowledge the following for Ghana Card for trainees who have registered but haven’t been issued with a card yet. Those who haven’t registered can also go to NIA and register;
- In place of the Ghana Card Number, Input SURNAME-DATE OF BIRTH in the following format ( ACQUAH-22/11/2020 ),
- In place of uploading of a copy of Ghana Card, upload the RECEIPT issued by NIA after registration.
Apexnewsgh.com/ Ghana/ Ngamegbulam Chidozie Stephen
Please contact Apexnewsgh.com on email firstname.lastname@example.org for your credible news publications