Prophecies in Ghana is becoming so bad of late due to the nature of prophecies coming out from these self-acclaim pastors and prophets with most of the prophecies being so disastrous .
However, one of the most controversial politician and a leading member of the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP) Gabby Asare Otchere- Darko in a post-Apexnewsgh.com sighted a list of his top 12 prophecies for 2020.
How his prophecies are going to materialize wasn’t revealed in his 12 prophecies though, but, he categorically mentioned in his NO: 10 listed prophecy, that a very big politician will be on trial this year
In the post he wrote:
“Me too, I can prophesy. Here are my top 12 for 2021:
- There will be a big leadership fight over control of the NDC, with a faction even calling for Nana Konadu Agyeman-Rawlings to rejoin.
- There will be some really annoying leadership skirmishes within the NPP.
- There will be a major minerals discovery in Ghana. Bigger than Jubilee.
- Tensions between Russia and the USA will heighten, with Putin and Biden at loggerheads.
- A big politician will be caught in a major sex scandal.
- Donald Trump will face prosecution.
- A major drawn out drama will unfold at Ghana’s Parliament on the night of January 6. One that will keep the entire nation awake all night; a drama like never before.
- There will be by-elections this year.
- Arsenal will end the season in top 4 of the EPL.
- A very big politician will be on trial this year.
- A very big African statesman will be buried in January.
- The Supreme Court will rule that the petitioner could not provide any material evidence, in terms of actual numbers, to justify the run-off he is seeking against either Jean Mensa or Akufo-Addo.
PS: None of the above has been revealed to me for you to pray over them for redemption. Sorry, if I disappointed you by not adding any deaths. That is too cheap and, in fact, evil. Well, at least, I came close with No. 11 and that one was very easy.”
Please contact Apexnewsgh.com on email firstname.lastname@example.org for your credible news publications. Contact: 0555568093.