The management of the university of cape coast has opened its portal for successfully admitted applicants to select their study centers and elective subjects.
A statement shared with listengh.net indicates that individuals are supposed to select an elective course studied at your previous college/university.
However, this is only for students who have made either part or full payment of fees.
Applicants should follow the steps below to select their study centers and electives. Kindly take your time to do the selection because you might not be able to make changes after submission;
- With your smartphone or laptop, log on to https://ioeverify.ucc.edu.gh/
- Enter your admission number and click on verify.
- Click on select and elective/major to choose an elective course.
- Click on select center to choose a center of your choice.
- Click on confirm to submit (kindly cross-check before you submit because, after submission, you cannot edit).
Please contact Apexnewsgh.com on email email@example.com for your credible news publications